Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Blood pressure moments

It is now 11:00 am and already I have had several blood pressure moments. My internet isn't working optimally, so there can be no browsing. How this opened is a miracle! I guess it's thanks to Google Lite.
The internet has been AWOL for the past 2 days. Today it is limping back to some semblance of normalcy. Anyway, I have been trying to call every number to ask my service provider when I can expect to get back online, but ALL and I mean ALL the numbers I have are engaged. Never have I hated the engaged tone as I much as I do at this moment. The least they could have done is to leave a recorded message so the caller hears SOMETHING, but not in this country! No! Such a courtesy would not even strike them! It's frustrating and it's rude! That's why I have elevated BP today and must go off and listen to my meditation music. Must center myself again. By all :)

No comments: